How to create a perfect CV
Looking for a change of direction, the next step in your career or more flexibility? Understand what recruiters look for in a CV, overhaul your CV and have your burning questions answered.
Capability Jane and City CV, the international award-winning career consultancy, are partnering to present a FREE one-hour online live training session on Wednesday 11th November, 11am – 12noon to help you to create a strong and authentic CV, which will get you noticed for the right reasons.
Expertise and insider knowledge gathered from years of CV writing and recruiting will be shared, including:
1. CV evolution – how AI and algorithms can make or break your career (and how to beat the CV robots)
2. Soft skills to avoid in your CV – how to show, not tell
3. Three essential items in every bullet point
4. The competencies you must include
5. Being ‘smart’ – how to sell yourself every step of the way
6. Avoid the formatting errors that guarantee rejection from most CV screening systems
7. The two mistakes that 97% of hirers will reject your CV for
8. Live Q&A
The webinar will be delivered by Victoria McLean, Founder and CEO of City CV. Victoria is a former Recruitment Manager for Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs, and former head-hunter.