Interviewing Skills Webinar
Join us for this informative webinar on Wednesday 11th March Febuary 2020 at 12:30pm, on top tips on how to prepare for an interview, top tips on answering interview questions and expert guidance on how to convince the recruiter that you are the one for the job.
Capability Jane is delighted to be joined by Career Advisor, CV writer and LinkedIn expert Victoria McLean, Founder and Managing Director of City CV.
In this one hour webinar, Victoria will be providing us with insights into:
- Understanding your target
- Developing a hidden agenda
- Answering predictable questions
- Answering competency based questions
- Being smart – specific research and targeted preparation
- Asking intelligent questions
- Personal interview strategies, interview etiquette and anxiety
- Common issues and avoiding the return to work pitfalls
Who should attend:
This is a ‘must-see’ webinar for job seekers, whether you are in work now and looking to progress or change career direction, or perhaps you are on a career break and you need to update and refresh your CV.