Talented Finance Director in South East seeking a new job
ACA qualified Finance Director with extensive SME experience. A wealth of business experience gained over 20 years in a variety of professional services firms including a firm of accountants, a firm of surveyors, and currently in a media sector business.
This candidate has consistently improved IT systems and accounting processes to support growth and has been a trusted partner of the MD’s that they have worked with playing a key role in developing business strategy.
Key tasks and achievements are listed below.
- Integral part of the due diligence team, resulting in the acquisition of the business by a large group.
- Project-managed office relocation.
- Managed cost savings in excess of £100,000 per year to preserve targeted profit levels.
- Complete responsibility for monthly management accounts, annual financial accounts, budgets and forecasts to group.
- Management of a finance and administration team of 6.
- Increasing involvement in business strategy, as part of the director group, to focus on short, medium and long term objectives, plan how to achieve all of these, and follow up on results.
- Implementation of various staff incentives to encourage all staff to work towards the company’s goals
- Substantial involvement in HR, recruitment and staff issues, negotiations with suppliers, and problem resolution.
To hire this candidate please contact us.