Ref: JN -012020-3195
To apply for this role, please click here
SAI Global, a global Risk Management Services provider, is looking to recruit a Senior Vice President (SVP), focusing on our Risk Management and GRC Software, to lead our Commercial Division in the EMEA region. The role, which is a UK-based position, will suit a candidate with a proven track record within the Risk Management/GRC or Enterprise Software environment coupled with the managerial experience and ability to lead a high performing Commercial function across EMEA.
As our Senior Vice President, EMEA, you will be responsible for leading all commercial activity, including Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, and Lead Generation, throughout the EMEA region in relation to our Risk Management business. Due to the nature of the role, you will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment whereby you can build and embed both strategic direction and operational resources to achieve business objectives. An overview of the main duties have been provided below, and a full copy of the Job Description is available upon request:
- Lead, manage and coach the Commercial team to achieve and surpass business objectives for our IRM solutions and services, with a core focus on selling our Integrated Risk Management platform, SAI360, to Enterprise prospects;
- Recruit, build and develop a high-performance solution sales teams, including: managing identified sales channels; coaching sales leaders how to leverage their teams to higher performance; introducing best practice sales methodology across the team.
- Work closely with Vertical Sales Teams and Internal Teams to ensure strong, regular go-to-market programs to drive demand generation and to feed sales channels are achieved;
- Work collaboratively with internal departments, particularly product management, services, and customer support, to enable effective client implementations, in addition to ongoing support and satisfaction;
- Represent SAI Global as a thought leader in the IRM and Ethics & Compliance software and solutions markets, attend industry groups and conferences, and provide critical market perspective, trends insight, and feedback to SAI leadership;
- Execute a consultative sales process from opportunity identification, through negotiation of license agreement, in order to meet quarterly and annual sales goals.
Please note, regular travel (both domestic and international) should be expected with the role (>50% initially).
Experience and Skillset required:
- Proven success within a SaaS/Enterprise Software environment with experience of building and leading commercial teams, and associated departments, to prospect and close on new business;
- Proven experience selling multi-year, subscription-based SaaS products;
- Ability to develop interest in SAI360 within assigned territory;
- Strong business acumen and experience in building relationships with C-Level; Executives;
- Understanding of GRC and IRM solutions, challenges and market conditions is highly desirable.
- Strong commercial acumen, with a flair for high-value sales;
- Confident and effective communicator, both written and oral, and presenter;
- Excellent consultative selling and contract negotiating skills with an ability to close a deal;
- Ability to deal with customers at senior management and board level;
- Strong networking skills;
- Self-motivation and drive coupled with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a broader team;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Good IT literacy and skills, including proficiency in SalesForce.com and MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
SAI Global provides a range of solutions, services and expertise to help individuals and organizations manage risk. Our business comprises four core divisions:
- Risk management solutions: We help companies take an integrated approach to risk lifecycle management through an innovative mix of industry expertise, market-leading software and ethics learning solutions;
- Assurance certification and training: We provide accredited audit and certification services based on third-party endorsed management systems, and world-class training, to support organizations gain efficiencies, improve performance and ensure compliance.
- Global standards: We are a trusted provider of standards, technical information and regulatory content to organizations globally;
- Australian property broking and information: We are Australia’s largest provider of property information and settlement services and support confident decision making across all stages of the property lifecycle;
Underpinning all SAI Global’s diverse, market-leading solutions are proven and trusted business methodologies, powered by local expertise and know how.
We have global reach, with locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.
To apply for this role, please click here or use the link below:
For more information, visit the company site at www.saiglobal.com.