Ref: JN -102019-3155
Our client, an established business in the environmental sector is embarking on a period of rapid growth and is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the team with the primary responsibility of setting up and running a PMO.
In addition to being a business function, the PMO will also undertake some enterprise projects so key relationships will be with Technical Managers, Project Managers, Clients, the Finance Team and the Senior Leadership Team.
- With Technical Project Management experience ideally gained within the engineering, environmental or legal sector, you have the operational and stakeholder management skills to create a PMO from scratch and make it a success.
- Ideally you have previous experience of working within a PMO.
- You have hands on experience of working with sub-contractors from a variety of backgrounds.
- This is an operational as well as a strategic role so you must be comfortable being “hands on”
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a pivotal role in the development of an exciting and innovative business at a key stage in their development.
- Flexibility – full time with remote working 1 day per week
- Location – Greater Manchester
- Salary – circa £60k FTE
- Recruiter – Jennifer Brooks