We are working with our client in the Not-for-Profit sector to recruit a Senior Financial Operations Manager.
The overall objective of this role will be to review the Financial Operations of the organisation in order to ensure that the team are able to operate efficiently thus facilitating the effective processing of the volume of financial transactions. This is not purely a financial role and your background could be in Financial Operations, Operations, Change Management, Logistics or Finance.
In addition, they are keen to implement a customer service focus as well as developing a culture where staff are trained and developed in line with their aspirations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Review of all Financial Operations processes, focussing on ensuring effectiveness, efficiency and control.
- Develop a customer service culture ensuring that a strong customer service ethos underpins all interactions (both with external and internal stakeholders).
- Work with the internal systems team to maximise Microsoft Dynamics capability.
- Ensure all processes are clear, effective and efficient.
- Develop process KIP's and implement weekly reporting.
- Take responsibility for some sections of the balance sheet (debtors, creditors and cash), liaising with the management accounting team to ensure all the usual balance sheet processes happen every month on a timely basis.
- Develop meaningful and insightful weekly and monthly KIPs and management information.
- To be successful in this role you will have experience of successfully managing a transactional team with internal and external customers and of implementing significant system and process change.
- You have a good understanding of providing customer excellence.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics would be a distinct advantage.
- You have experience of implementing significant process change and of working successfully in a changing organisation where flexibility, agility and adaptability are essential.
This is an opportunity to make a tangible impact within a values-driven organisation where the service offered makes a significant difference to the lives of the people they serve.
Flexibility: 4 days per week (possibly reducing to 3 over time) – hybrid role with at 3 days per week office based.
Location: North London
Salary: circa £65k FTE
Recruiter Contact: Jennifer Brooks