Ref: JN -062019-3101
Office based with remote working.
We are looking to add to our team an experienced Resourcer who can help us deliver the best candidate and client experience in line with our high standards of customer service. Joining us at a really exciting time in our evolution this is a great opportunity to work flexibly and be part of a thriving team. The Purpose of the role is to be part of our team supplying high calibre well prepared candidates to our valued clients, combining speed with quality in order to provide a swift and professional response.
- Working with our Account Managers to fully understand briefs, delivering relevant shortlists for Account Manager to interview.
- Building candidate pipeline and talent pools in key functions enabling a speedy response to our client’s needs.
- Collate and record candidate identification and sourcing, updating system in real time.
- Use of an Applicant Tracking System (preferably on a SF Platform).
- Create accurate and timely shortlists.
- CV reviewing and telephone screening.
- Role advertising/promotion both internally and externally.
- Management of shortlists and interviews and all associated admin.
- Speaking to an agreed number of candidates per week, checking on current situation and availability
- Updating system to ensure clean real time data enabling accurate searching.
- Contributing to our weekly candidate e-shot working alongside our Marketing team.
Experience of working within a recruitment function, Agency or RPO.
Knowledge of candidate sourcing tools and techniques.
Experience of conducting telephone screening.
Experience of using an Applicant Tracking System.
Experience in coordination, planning and organisation.
Experience in prioritising multiple tasks.
General industry, function and sector knowledge.
Experience of HR admin or PA duties.
Most importantly you must enjoy working in a fast paced and exciting environment and share our passion for flexible working!
Recruiter contact: Caroline Doherty – firstname.lastname@example.org