Ref: JN -112019-3165
These London based Investment Professionals are looking for an experienced Relationship Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract.
What will you be doing?
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for helping to manage client relationships and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with key stakeholders to identify learning and development needs for investment professionals.
- Manage new and existing firm relationships to understand learning needs of employees
- Assist in delivering the outreach strategy against agreed KPI's
- Maximise networking opportunities and opportunities for development of relationships
- Organise logistics for roundtable events
- Organise and deliver firm drop-in sessions and presentations
- Undertake industry relevant research where required to support outreach activities
- Create and maintain comprehensive records or all meetings, contacts and circulate
- Coordinate with ambassadors to establish effective communication
- Excellent communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and reporting skills
- Excellent Microsoft Word and PowerPoint Skills
- Proactive and innovative mindset
- Good knowledge of the investment management sector
- Stakeholder engagement
- IMC qualification or equivalent industry recognised qualification
- Business development experience
Flexibility: Full time with some flexibility
Salary: £35,000 FTE
Recruiter contact: Lisa Foley