Ref: JN -012020-3196
Please apply directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager – Implementations (Part-Time/Full-Time/Flexible)
Are you an experienced project manager in the world of HR/Recruitment global implementations?
Would you be excited by an opportunity to play a critical role in an innovative new technology start-up that is driving flexible working and diversity into global customers?
Join an innovative start up in the HR/Recruitment space
We are a fast-growing HR/Recruitment tech company with a head office based in Exeter, Devon and a team who work from various locations across the UK. We recently launched The Role Mapper, an innovative job design platform that helps organisations to design and scale flexible and inclusive job descriptions that increase the diversity and quality of candidate applications.
Play a critical role in our growth
We are now seeking a Project Manager on a contract basis capable of managing and designing the implementation of the Role Mapper solution with our global customers. In this role you will take responsibility for our implementations, managing the process to deliver a great solution and on-boarding experience to our customers.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Working with our customers and internal teams to be the glue that brings everything together for our global Role Mapper implementations
- Creating and managing the plan in conjunction with the customer, clarifying scope, identifying and managing risks
- Designing the programme of work, creating a ‘go-live’ implementation plan, project kick off, comms plan, timeline and reporting
- Working with our internal delivery team to plan and manage resources to deliver implementation to scope and timeframe
- Conducting analysis to inform roll out and designing and running implementation scoping workshops
- Creating and fine-tuning our implementation process and customer onboarding blue-print
- Project management experience implementing complex global HR or Recruitment solutions
- Experience working with and managing relationships with enterprise customers with an aptitude in influencing stakeholders through change
- Demonstrable experience in managing projects from initiation, meeting and exceeding client requirements in the delivery of a complex solution
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset with a real attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external clients to foster long-term successful relationships
- Thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing working environment and delivering to deadlines
We are recruiting for this role initially on a contract basis to deliver a specific programme of work for a set of customers. There could be an opportunity for this to move to a permanent role in the future if it is right for the business and the individual.
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone and so we open to part-time of flexible working patterns in this role.
For us, flexibility goes both ways – some of our customers are based in the US and Asia Pac so flexibility to accommodate occasional early mornings or evenings will be required
Day rate dependent on experience
Our offices are in Exeter but we are a remote working team. We will want to know that you are willing to travel to our office to work together as a team.
There will be some travel required with this role but this is generally planned in advance.
To apply for this role or to discuss this role further please contact email@example.com