Ref: JN -112019-3161
This Property Development Company aspires to achieve. In this role, you will play an important part in shaping their future, working together as part of a team to make a great business even better.
They believe that they are creating a culture that is inspiring and inclusive, one where difference is valued, enabling them to perform at their best and realise their potential, building and sustaining a business, brand and reputation of which you can all be proud.
Skills and experience:
- A highly experienced HR Professional.
- HR Business Partnering experience at a senior level.
- Strong HR expertise coupled with commercial acumen.
- Credibility to act as a valued member of the leadership team.
- HR Generalist skills with knowledge in Resourcing, Performance Development, Learning and Development, Employee Relations, Talent and Succession planning, Organisational Development and Change, Diversity and Inclusion.
- An analytical approach with good problem-solving skills and the ability to use data effectively.
- Be able to multi-task and work under pressure with well-developed time management skills.
- Evidence excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- A skilled influencer with strong customer relationship skills.
- Have experience within property development, professional services or financial services
- Empathetic in approach with the ability to collaborate and build relationships with all levels.
- Demonstrate discretion and integrity
- Courage to challenge operationally and strategically
- Deliver practical HR solutions aligned to business strategy
- Desire for personal development
- Driven to deliver, energetic and highly self-motivated.
- Exhibit business, organisational and contextual savvy
- Ability to lead by example and demonstrate the behaviours that support our values.
Education & Qualifications:
- Degree educated
- Fully MCIPD qualified
Flexibility: 4 days per week
Location: South Birmingham
Salary: £60,000 FTE
Recruiter contact: Lisa Foley