Ref: JN -052019-3092
Our client is a boutique media production company, specialising in content for B2B communications and brands. They work with range of great clients, from multinational banks to small independent design agencies.
They are seeking a strong commercial marketing and business development professional to join them and help to drive forward business growth through revenue generation.
This person will have worked in a creative agency environment in the past, they will be responsible for sales and marketing activities, promoting the company through on and off-line channels to help the company to grow and reach their objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys using their initiative, who wants the freedom and challenge of generating and implementing new ideas.
• Promotion and marketing of the company and its activities
• Managing company website including SEO and PPC campaigns
• Social media strategy and implementation
• Producing quarterly breakfast event
• Helping develop new products and offerings
• Meeting new clients and nurturing relationships
• Assisting with new business pitches
• Play a key role in helping the firm achieve business objectives
Key Qualifications & Experience
• 5+ years in a digital marketing environment, preferably with a strong emphasis on video.
• Deep passion for video and digital marketing
• Innovative thinker
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
• Can write copy and work with creatives to generate new content
• Resourceful, creative, and collaborative.
• Hardworking and reliable
• Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
• Can work independently
• Able to work to a deadline and under pressure
• Enjoy working in a start-up environment
• Keeps up to date with new trends and industry developments
Flexibility: 3 – 4 days a week with some home-working
Salary: circa £50-60k FTE plus bonus
Recruiter contact: Jennifer Brooks