Ref: JN -112019-3162
Our client, a long-established manufacturer of electrical products, is looking for a new HR Manager to play a key role within the management team supporting the strategic development of the business.
The HR Manager will provide a proactive, efficient and effective HR service to Managers and Employees with particular emphasis on employee relations, organisational development, performance management, policy development, compensation and benefits.
- Providing advice and coaching / supporting managers, on disciplinary / grievance / performance and other people related matters.
- HR administration (offer letters, contracts, probation, changes, leaver letters etc…).
- Ensuring that the HR system is maintained & developed appropriately.
- Managing Employee Relations.
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law and line managers are up to date with changes to any policies.
- Managing recruitment.
- Supporting performance management, monitoring development needs and ensuring that they are met through effective learning interventions.
- Managing and administering company benefits (fleet, private medical, insurances).
- Managing and administering Payroll.
- Managing Internal Communications.
- Managing ad hoc HR Projects.
With a minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR and CIPD certification, you are looking for a standalone HR Generalist role within a stable and established business.
You also possess:
- Excellent communication skills with ability to positively influence stakeholders.
- Strong planning and organising skills.
- Sound understanding and practical application of Excel.
- Strong understanding of employment law.
- Experience of administering payroll ‘weekly’ and ‘monthly’
This is a truly flexible standalone HR Generalist role which offers the opportunity to play a key role in an established business committed to growth and excellence.
Flexibility: 22 hours/week, spread across 3 – 5 days, office based.
Salary: £50,000 – 60,000 FTE
Recruiter contact: Jennifer Brooks