Ref: JN -072019-3117
Are you a self starter HR professional?
Would you like to play a really important role in a company that is on the up?
This rapidly expanding Berkshire-based Company provides analysis to the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry, ensuring more accurate patient segmentation.
It is a very exciting time for this organisation. They are now looking to bring their HR function in-house with the appointment of a part time HR Manager to oversee all the day-to-day HR activity.
What your day looks like:
- Managing internal HR policies & documentation
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of HR practice and employment law and how to implement changes within the business
- Developing new HR practices in line with the needs of the business
- Responsible for producing all formal HR correspondence
- Responsible for managing the recruitment process and retention strategy including contract formulation, interviews along with the creation and implementation of an employee skills development programme
- Setting the frame work for the appraisal & review process annually (and quarterly updates)
- Managing & communicating employee benefits packages and defining workplace motivation
- Providing updates for monthly board meetings regarding absence & staffing issues / updates
- Liaising with operations and finance for payroll submissions and resourcing planning
- Managing external HR resource as required
The current workload of the company would probably necessitate someone for 2.5 days per week, with flexibility to increase as the company grows / workload requires.
Flexibility – 2.5 days per week
Salary – £40,000 – £50,000 FTE
Location – Berkshire
Recruiter – Jennifer Brooks