Ref: JN -072019-3117
Our Berkshire-based client is a unique analysis practice that provides robust valuations and commercialisation plans to optimise products in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. Due to massive business growth in the last two years, the organisation is looking to bring in house the company HR function with the appointment of a part time HR Manager to oversee all the day-to-day HR activity.
- Managing internal HR policies & documentation
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of HR practice and employment law and how to implement changes within the business
- Developing new HR practices in line with the needs of the business
- Responsible for producing all formal HR correspondence
- Responsible for managing the recruitment process and retention strategy including contract formulation, interviews along with the creation and implementation of an employee skills development programme
- Setting the frame work for the appraisal & review process annually (and quarterly updates)
- Managing & communicating employee benefits packages and defining workplace motivation
- Providing updates for monthly board meetings regarding absence & staffing issues / updates
- Liaising with operations and finance for payroll submissions and resourcing planning
- Managing external HR resource as required
The current workload of the company would probably necessitate someone for 5 half days per week (2.5 days total), with flexibility to increase as the company grows / workload requires.