Ref: JN -082019-3137
Part-time HR Business Partner 3 days a week Monday to Wednesday – Job Share – Fixed term contract to end of December 2019 – Urgent hire, please apply ASAP – Interviews start 29 August
Our client, a global children's charity, is offering an exciting opportunity to join their forward thinking HR team on a part-time basis.
The aim of the HR team is to make the organisation a great place to work and they achieve this through a partnership approach, adding value through working closely with their colleagues on strategic and operational HR and providing expertise in specific areas such as recruitment, learning and development and reward management.
The HR Business Partner role has a dual function, acting as the key HR partner for specific teams (CEO Office, Communications, Campaigns and UK Programmes, and Fundraising) and providing expertise in reward and analytics:
- Act as the HR Business Partner for designated teams, working closely with stakeholders to implement the strategy and deliver the business plan.
- Through professional HR support and advice, embed excellent people management practice and aid strategic decision making, enabling a high-performance culture.
- Provide expertise in reward and analytics.
- Lead on the benefits review and implementation, the annual pay review, salary benchmarking and the development of HR reporting and analysis.
This post is a job share with the existing HR Business Partner who also works 3 days per week.
You have experience of:
- Leading the delivery of an effective HR service for a group of employees through working in partnership with business colleagues.
- Providing expertise and advice on a range of areas including performance management, recruitment, employee relations and employee engagement.
- Managing pay and reward systems, gathering and using benchmarking evidence to inform decision making.
- Developing the use of HR data to provide analysis and insight as a basis for taking action.
- Initiating, managing and monitoring HR projects.
Flexibility: 21 hours per week, Monday – Wednesday, office based
Location: London, EC1
Salary: circa £40K FTE or equivalent day rate
Recruiter contact: Jennifer Brooks