Ref: JN -072019-3116
Our Berkshire-based client is a unique analysis practice that provides robust valuations and commercialisation plans to optimise products in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. Due to massive business growth in the last two years, the organisation is now looking to recruit a Part-Time Finance Manager to take on the day-to-day finance function.
- Book keeping, using Xero
- Liaising with external accountants for preparation of company year end accounts (with view to ultimately bring this in-house)
- Running and submitting VAT returns
- Managing & setting budgets for departments, conferences and office expenditure
- Managing NEST pension uploads
- Issuing invoices, tracking invoices & POs against projects, chasing companies for POs where missing, liaising with project teams to invoice appropriately
- Setting and managing budgets with teams (operations, sales & marketing, office management / services)
- Providing budget / revenue dashboards / summaries to CEO fortnightly / monthly including estimate of current monthly expenditure run-rate
The current workload of the company would necessitate someone for 4 half days per week (2 days total), with flexibility to increase as the company and workload grows. There is also potential for this role to evolve into CFO.