Ref: JN -072019-3116
Are you an experienced Finance professional?
Are you looking for a role with potential progression to CFO?
Would you like to play a really important role in a company that is on the up?
This rapidly expanding Berkshire-based Company provides analysis to the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry, ensuring more accurate patient segmentation.
It is a very exciting time for this organisation. They are now looking to bring their Finance function in-house with the appointment of a part time Finance Manager to oversee all the day-to-day financial activity.
What your day looks like:
- Book keeping, using Xero
- Liaising with external accountants for preparation of company year end accounts (with view to ultimately bring this in-house)
- Running and submitting VAT returns
- Managing & setting budgets for departments, conferences and office expenditure
- Managing NEST pension uploads
- Issuing invoices, tracking invoices & POs against projects, chasing companies for POs where missing, liaising with project teams to invoice appropriately
- Setting and managing budgets with teams (operations, sales & marketing, office management / services)
- Providing budget / revenue dashboards / summaries to CEO fortnightly / monthly including estimate of current monthly expenditure run-rate
The current workload of the company would necessitate someone for 4 half days per week (2 days total), with flexibility to increase as the company and workload grows.
Apply today to be in the running for of a unique opportunity.
Flexibility – 2 days per week
Salary – £40,000 – £50,000 FTE
Location – Berkshire
Recruiter – Jennifer Brooks