Ref: JN -072020-3221
Our client is a consultancy providing governance support and full company secretarial services to both listed and private companies. They are a small team who work closely together, providing a dedicated company secretarial services to their small portfolio of clients, most of whom are AIM listed.
Due to increasing workload, they are looking to recruit a qualified Company Secretary into a client facing role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Governance / regulatory compliance;
- Attendance at Board meetings and writing minutes;
- AGM / GM preparation and attendance;
- Maintaining company registers;
- Liaising with the Company’s registrar, nomad and other advisors;
- Assisting with the launch and ongoing maintenance of share schemes;
- Assistance with annual report preparation – drafting of relevant governance statements;
- Ad hoc project work / corporate transactions – assisting with placing, corporate transactions.
- You are a qualified and experienced Company Secretary;
- You have an understanding and experience of the AIM market;
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills, are confident working directly with clients, are able to attend Board meetings and possess strong minute writing skills;
- You have a good working knowledge of the Companies Act and Quoted Companies Alliance;
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a truly flexible way for a friendly, successful and growing consultancy business.
Location: Thames Valley
Flexibility: 20 hours per week spread over 4 – 5 working days, remote working
Salary: up to £80k FTE
Recruiter contact: Jennifer Brooks