Ref: JN -072020-3225
Our client, an innovative and fast-growing home-energy management software technology company is looking for an Operations Manager to oversee installation delivery across a range of projects including Hybrid heat Pumps for smart heating services.
The objective for this role is that through the effective management of the installation personnel and processes, first class customer satisfaction is achieved and potential issues are identified and dealt with in an effective and timely manner.
- Manage the activity of the installer network and internal heating/commissioning engineers.
- Provide operational leadership and management of the planning, scheduling and installation activities, ensuring that the customer installation journey is at the required standard set by the business.
- Identify actual and potential installation issues, errors and onsite problems, providing resolution and reporting or escalating as required.
- Manage operational performance to ensure that all installations delivery a quality product in an efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
- Review contracts and work with surveyors to ensure that all external and internal contractors achieve deadlines.
- Provide an operational point of contact to third party suppliers, escalating issues where appropriate.
- Working alongside the Engineering Support Manager and Operations Director, develop and implement new or improved policies and procedures to support installation capability, MCS accreditation and CDM responsibilities.
- You have a background in mechanical or electrical engineering with the appropriate qualifications. Technical experience of Heatpumps would be an advantage.
- You have undergone project management training and have an understanding of Health and Safety (IOSH/CDM)
- You have a field service engineering background and have experience of working with field service engineers in an installation and customer support environment.
- You have experience of managing a team or being responsible for freelances / contractors.
- Your technical (mechanical / electrical qualification) background enables you to communicate simply and effectively at all levels from engineers and customers through to senior management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and thriving business at the cutting edge of technology and make your mark in this newly created role.
Flexibility: Full time with blend of remote working and office-based
Salary: £38k – £45k
Recruiter: Jennifer Brooks