Duties will include:
- Regularly liaise with company accountants on relevant financial matters.
- Management of the weekly payment runs and responding to suppliers’ payment queries.
- Process expenses for all staff members.
- Assist the CEO with presentation of reports for the board
- Prepare & maintain monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Manage credit control.
- Process sales and purchase invoices.
- Manage administration and updating of project finance records on Xero and the in-house software.
- Issuing of all offer letters and employee contracts to potential employees
- Pre-employment screening including references
- Maintain employee records
- On a monthly basis ensure that payroll has been processed correctly
- Ensure employee performances reviews are Up To Date and create a calendar and send reminders.
- Undertake duties to support the CEO
- As the company grows assist the CEO in reviewing and improving processes
- Implement new procedures and controls, and working to ensure we comply with Standard Operating procedures.
The right person will have
- Excellent Microsoft Office Excel Skills
- Experience of using Xero and Revolut
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Flexibility: 3 days a week
Salary: £40,000 FTE
Recruiter Contact: Lisa Foley