Ref: JN -072019-3121
Are you a resourceful self-starter, comfortable working in a start-up type environment?
A collaborative team player yet happy to work autonomously?
Would you like to be part of a fast paced, passionate and extremely hard working team?
Are you able to "spin plates" and manage a lot of different content at one time?
If the answer is yes to all the above, then this small London based marketing company could be a strong fit for you.
What they do:
They are a music licensing platform that provides the online influencer community of YouTube and Facebook “creators”, with a way to use commercial music legally for the first time.
They are looking to add a marketing manager to their talented team, with a strong focus on content, who out-smart the competition, can plan strategically, understand that marketing needs measurable outcomes and can drive hard results.
Your day to day responsibilities:
- To drive the brand awareness and growth of the business by creating engaging, exciting and strategic content.
- Manage the creation of all branded content, and collaborate with Influencers on partnered content.
- Management of content strategy and creation of content production timeline.
- Reporting and measurement on the performance of content against content KPIs.
- Hands-on production of content.
- Management of external agencies / freelancers and relationships when needed.
- Manage content marketing budget.
- Be the brand ambassador, ensuring the brand guidelines and tone of voice are upheld and all content produced is in line with them
- To write strong briefs for creatives to get effective results.
- Able to gather and utilise market data to make informed decisions related to content production
- Able to report on statistics against KPIs and manage multiple timelines for groups of people to meet deadlines
- Trello, Asana, Basecamp or other similar timeline management tool
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite
Your personal attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing and wanting to continuously learn new skills
- Highly ambitious individual who knows what they want and how to get it but not without compassion and self-awareness of own actions
- Both creative and analytically minded
- Ability to multitask
- Strong experience either agency or in-house
- Hands-on experience in content production
- Proactive – you should be able to work independently towards KPIs.
- Communicative – you should be able to be able to report on the current status of every moving wheel in your diary.
- Knowledgeable – be the expert in your field able to work collaboratively and lead and educate others in the business on your expertise.
Flexibility: 4 days a week in office, 1 day remote but very flexible
Salary: £35K – £40K
Recruiter contact: Caroline Doherty