Our client is a Research Agency with a stellar client list which spans global brands and businesses, governments and leading charities. They foster deep and long-lasting client partnerships, rooted in the strength of their insight, and are committed to going the extra mile.
As a fast growing agency with ambitions to expand and diversify, the content and image they present to the external world are crucial to meeting their objectives. They are therefore looking to engage with an experienced marketing and communications manager who can work collaboratively with their research and new business teams to deliver targeted, creative and high impact communications to their target audience.
There are three key elements of the role:
- Delivering high quality comms/PR
- Maintaining brand identity
- Aligning marketing, comms and new business work
Your skills and experience:
- Intellectually curious and analytical: research is all about the way they deliver, so if you’re passionate about figuring things out you will fit right in
- Supportive and empathetic: people are the heart of their business
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and proud of the work they do: they thrive on new challenges, and their people do too
- Organised, dedicated and conscientious with great attention to detail: underlying all their values is their commitment to the highest quality work
Beyond this your skills/experience should include:
- Creating high impact communications: someone who can write a press release, a tweet, an event invitation or an article that is reflective of house style: punchy, straightforward and insightful.
- Working with specialists to generate new leads: their research team is their greatest asset and very much in demand. You need to be able to motivate and coordinate the input of a busy team of senior professionals.
- Developing and maintaining networks: the business has an exceptional client base and networks across government, commercial and third party sectors. You will need to tap into and maintain those networks through effectively targeted communications.
- Thinking strategically and planning ahead: someone who can work effectively with the resources available to maximise the impact of their comms and marketing activity.
Flexibility: 3 days per week – hybrid, 0.5 day a week in the office.
Location: Remote / London
Salary: Circa £50,000 FTE plus an excellent benefit package
Account Manager: Caroline Doherty