Ref: JN -072019-3120
Are you an experienced Management Accountant within the Marketing Industry, specifically SaaS?
Would you like to be part of a very exciting journey?
This innovative Marketing Company are delighted to be expanding their finance and operations team. With exciting developments on the horizon, you will play a vital role in the direction of the business and play a key part in their strategy and progression.
In addition, they are strong believers in an open and fun culture to get the best out of their employees; nurturing new and existing talent.
If the above sounds appealing, then this could be a good fit for you.
What they do:
Innovators and pioneers in the marketing technology industry. They contain a feature-set unrivaled by other technology platforms enabling advertisers, agencies and publishers to go further with their customer acquisition strategies.
About the Role:
• Produce full monthly management accounts taking ownership on P&L, Balance sheet and revenue recognition
• Produce weekly and monthly management packs and monthly board packs
• Prepare previous years accounts through revenue recognition and P&L analysis
• Ownership of our annual upcoming end of year finance audit
• Produce and process all tax returns for UK and US
• Heavily assist with our upcoming Due Diligence for our investment round
• Support CEO with investment financial reporting
• Manage cashflow reporting
• Act as the key contact in liaison with HMRC by processing VAT submissions and all other corporate tax returns
• Assist with monthly payroll & pension runs
• Challenging department managers on costs, and gaining a commercial understanding of key drivers to ensure any deviance to budget are known and explained
Essential knowledge and experience requirements:
• Proven experience delivering all elements of the above within a SaaS company
• Analytical and logical problem-solving skills
• A good business understanding and a great attention to detail
• Proven experience delivering to deadlines and confidence in working under pressure
• Good communications, presentation and team working skills
• An ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way
• Honesty and discretion
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and an extra day off on your birthday
- 8% pension contribution
- A fun, vibrant, dynamic and social environment to work in
- Potential stock options
Flexibility: 3 -4 days open to all flex
Location: Central London
Salary: circa £45,000 – £55,000 FTE
Recruiter contact: Caroline Doherty