Ref: JN -012019-2920
Lead UX Researcher – Part-time/Flexible Working
Are you passionate about understanding how to make life easier for customers?
Do you relish the opportunity to see your insights brought to life?
Join our digital transformation
A global force in B2B e-commerce, our client is responsible for over 60 websites worldwide. They are pioneers, innovators and disruptors in the world of B2B e-commerce. They are on a digital transformation, experimenting with new tools and services that put customers at the heart of everything they do.
Make an impact as a Lead UX Researcher
As a Lead UX Researcher, you will be operating at the heart of what the business values the most: customer centricity and digital transformation. You will have the autonomy to guide your team to design and deliver insights that will help to transform how they do business with their customers.
As a Lead UX Researcher you will have full accountability for:
- Scoping and prioritising research questions that will help to understand how to make it easier for customers to do business with them
- Designing and implementing a wide range of UX research methodologies to help answer key customer research questions
- Consolidating and communicating research outputs in a compelling, engaging way, bringing it to life for people around the business
- Working closely with the Product Owner to understand and quantify the commercial impact of your research
- Managing a team of 2-3 UX Researchers – prioritising and scheduling research, supporting personal and professional development
- Keeping up-to-date with industry insights contributing to a vibrant collaborative and knowledge-sharing research culture
Fuelling your passion:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a passion for and experience of usability testing to understand how to make life easier for customers in an e-commerce context
- Have experience of implementing a variety of different methodologies to answer UX research questions that help develop solutions for customers
- Love spotting patterns in research data and finding ways to communicate these in a compelling and engaging way
- Understand how to track and measure the impact of your research
- Thrive on working collaboratively with a range of people to deliver results
- Have experience of or aspire to manage a small team of researchers
Our client recognises that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In the Lead UX Researcher role, they can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Working 4 days a week or reducing the time you work during the day
- Working 3 days a week – you can do this by working in a job share arrangement with a job share partner so the whole week is covered. When you apply for the role, they will do their best to find you a suitable partner if your application is successful.
Working with us
This company wants you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential, share your ideas and make them happen. They want you to feel supported and listened to by a team that celebrates individuality and independent thought, encourages different perspectives and embraces every background.
The Good Stuff
Their office is based in the heart of the digital hub of Kings Cross. They have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
- 25 days holiday (with the option to purchase a further week)
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
Oh, and there’s fresh fruit daily
Do you want to join a digital revolution? Can you help deliver amazing things for their customers? Do you want to see your research turn into cutting-edge solutions? Apply now to join them and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
Location: London office / remote working / home-based
Salary: Excellent salary and benefits
Flexibility: 3 or 4 days a week / Remote working
Recruiter contact: Linda Baldwin