Ref: JN -062020-3215
Do you love solving technical problems for customers?
Do you enjoy working with data and getting to bottom of issues?
Grow your career in an innovative fast-paced start up
We are a fast-growing HR tech company, gaining traction in the market with our innovative new SaaS platform, RoleMapper. Working with big global brands, we are a small, growing team who work remotely from various locations across the UK.
Play a critical role in our growth
As Technical Support Engineer, you will play a critical role in helping to onboard and support our customers. You will take ownership for the technical support, data integration and system configuration for our customers. Ultimately you will be the first port of call for technical and data related challenges and keeping our customers happy.
Specifically, in this role you will be responsible for:
- First line technical support for customers to resolve bugs, queries and ensuring a great user experience
- Working with customers to map data onto the platform and conduct analysis and creation of insights reports and dashboards
- Working with the engineering team to test new releases and conduct code reviews
- Being the voice of the customer, feeding back suggested improvements to the platform and customer experience
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have some experience working in a customer facing technical role
- Possess good Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, vlookups)
- Have some report tool experience, e.g. PowerBI
- Be curious, like solving problems, able to connect the dots and see the bigger picture
- Thrive in a high-pressure working environment and when delivering to deadlines
- Be excited by the opportunity of working in a start-up and the varied career opportunities it holds with the potential of rapid growth
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. This is a remote working role and whilst this role is a full-time role, we are open to flexibility in schedules. Some of our customers are based in the US so flexibility to accommodate occasional early evenings may be required
This role is a remote-working role so we are happy for you to be located anywhere in the UK as long as you have an appropriate work environment where customer conversations can be held uninterrupted. Occasional travel to London, Exeter and customer sites may be required.