The main focus of the role will be to align the HR Strategy with the overall company strategy as they embark on the next phase of their growth. As a business that is focussed on its people, employee engagement will form a key part of the strategy, particularly at a time of rapid growth. Other areas of focus will include:
- Leadership, development and performance management (appraisals, training, rewards etc.)
- Systems, policies and procedures
- You are an accomplished, senior level HR professional, ideally CIPD qualified.
- You have experience of working within a high growth SME environment.
- You have worked within a multi-site business, ideally with international experience.
- Prior experience of operating within a PE owned business is desirable.
- Experience of integrating acquired businesses would also be an advantage.
This is a very exciting time for the business and the HR Director will play a pivotal role moving forward – as such this is a tremendous, truly flexible opportunity to make an impact and a genuine contribution to the business moving forward.
Flexibility: 2 days per week. Primarily office based (once appropriate) but some home working by mutual consent.
Location: West Yorkshire.
Salary: up to £75k FTE
Recruiter contact: Jennifer Brooks.