Ref: JN -122018-2900
HR Director, financial services, London city
Our client is in the financial services sector, they are seeking an HR Director reporting into senior management. This is a newly created role, and can be worked 4 or 5 days a week with some home-working.
- Interpret the business strategy into clear deliverables from a people strategy perspective, interfacing with the business functions as well as centres of excellence.
- Review policies and procedures, including employee handbook, performance management and certification policies.
- Research into external HR practices, competitor analysis and market trends using this to develop best practices in supporting the Company’s asset directors.
- Oversee the pay review process (including performance development) and the bonus cycle from the communication of targets through to awards that are linked to performance.
- Advising the various Company and Trustee Boards on HR matters and best practice.
- Liaising with senior management to align strategic thinking and policies, where appropriate.
- Advise the Remuneration Committee on reward matters, analysing benchmarking data where appropriate to keep abreast of market pay trends.
Candidates will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience operating at a senior manager/ divisional head level within an asset management company and/or an occupational pension fund. They will have extensive experience of working with Group Risk and FCA stakeholders. They will have experience of managing an operational HR services function in a multi-site organisation (to include; HR administration and system, HR policy, recruitment, payroll, pension, training and internal communications). Experience in identifying and building strong relationships with both internal stakeholders and external providers that add value to the business is crucial as is experience in managing and implementing transformation and change management activities in a highly regulated environment. They must have experience in managing significant HR projects from design to implementation. They must also have the credibility and experience to operate at Board level and to analyse data/information/interpret for inclusion in Board papers.
- Flexibility – 4 or 5 days a week
- Location – London City
- Salary – Up to £100K FTE
- Recruiter – Linda Baldwin