Ref: JN -112019-3164
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for a well-established marketer to help shape and evolve the entire communication strategy for a rapidly growing Fintech. With experience of marketing a tech product combined with a proven track record in communications, you will work closely with the management team and external partners to define and align their corporate and B2B communication to industry and beyond.
What will you do?
- Develop our consumer proposition – creating compelling messaging, be a champion for the customer, work on new and existing features, work with the consumer PR team.
- Corporate narrative and employer branding – develop the Corporate story into compelling narrative, work with the Corporate PR Agency to create opportunities.
- B2B communications – work with the commercial team to develop communications, identify opportunities to deliver key messages to partners and investors
- Leadership and management – manage a team of copywriters across PR, CRM and advertising, work with the CMO on marketing strategy and creative direction, ensure that business communications are aligned and impactful.
- Have at least 5 years' experience working in a senior brand or marcomms role
- Are a trained marketer and are adept at writing positioning statements and creating messaging using known frameworks
- Are a master wordsmith and know how to craft outstanding communication
- Understand all the concepts of brand management
- Are a creative storyteller who demonstrates passion for what technology can do for society
- Are a confident, positive force and can motivate the business to use the communications you create
- Are a credible speaker
- On-target bonus scheme based on company performance: we all work together to achieve our goals
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase an extra week)
- 2 CEO-discretionary days off at Christmas (paid)
- 2 days off per year (paid) for charity volunteering
- Access to healthy training budgets
- 2 annual company socials, plus a regular social calendar throughout the year
- Flexible working hours
- Vitality Health Insurance and reward scheme (inc. 50% off Virgin Active gyms), Perkbox membership, wellbeing budgets and Cycle to Work scheme
Flexibility: 5 days per week, some remote working or compressed hours
Location: East London
Recruiter contact: Caroline Doherty