Ref: JN -012019-2922
Our client is a young, entrepreneurial training organisation with a focus on creative tech skills for young people.
They are seeking a Head of Learning Products to join their fun and hardworking team as the owner of their tech education products and curriculum curator. Working directly with the CEO, this person will help to take the business to the next level, designing and developing courses and workshops, as well as maintaining and improving current offerings ensuring that learners get the most out of their project-based learning experiences. They are also looking to expand into new course formats, including blended learning and online experiences.
- Assess technology trends and educational needs arising from these. Devise learning goals and curriculum accordingly. Design most appropriate structure, media, delivery formats depending on learning goals, audience, and business objectives.
- Plan and manage content development cycle in collaboration with leadership, whether developed internally or with partners.
- Pilot content and integrate user feedback into content design.
- Work with the Technology team to test, deploy and roll-out learning solutions
- Work with Marketing team on launch communication and marketing to maximise awareness and uptake
- Create and Update training materials and resources for Tutors as well as spearhead their training
- Consider new market opportunities for our course assets.
- Support operations during camp programme delivery
Candidates will have:
- Proven experience designing and developing instructional materials offline and online.
- Excellent project management skills, including ability to multi-task across projects and teams
- Ability to complete full design cycle of a range of learning solutions, leveraging input from research, subject matter experts, and translating into learning resources
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to focus on big picture as well as on details
- Belief in the firm’s mission and a passion for helping young people to explore and pursue their interest in technology.
- Background and interest in tech education. You do not need to be a software developer however an understanding of coding and platforms/education products in the space is required.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise and make decisions using data.
- 4 + years working in an instructional design/education product role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and intensely while juggling multiple priorities in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Can do attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and get stuck in!
Flexibility: Full time role with 1 day a week remote working (office hours 9am-6pm)
Salary: To £75K dependent upon experience
Location: West London
Recruiter Contact: Linda Baldwin