Ref: JN -082019-3138
Greater Manchester, HR Director, Consultancy
Our client in the environmental sector is going through an exciting time of rapid growth and is looking for an accomplished HR Professional to join the business at this thrilling phase in their development.
Working alongside and mentoring their current HR Manager, you will guide the business as it grows organically and through acquisition focusing on employee engagement, staff motivation and cultural change as well as ensuring that policies and procedures are kept up to date.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation at an exciting time and contribute to the success of a rapidly growing consultancy business as well as mentoring and developing the people around you.
- You are an accomplished HR professional who has worked within a Private Equity backed business
- You have experience of businesses going through periods of growth and positive change
- You have M&A experience, specifically blended acquired businesses
- You enjoy mentoring and developing staff
This role is being offered on either a permanent or interim (up to 2 years) basis.
- Flexibility – 4 days per week
- Location – Greater Manchester
- Salary – circa £70k FTE
- Recruiter – Jennifer Brooks