Ref: JN -012020-3197
Please apply directly to: email@example.com
Head of Client Services – HR/Recruitment Technology Start Up
Are you an experienced leader in the world of HR/Recruitment technology or RPO service delivery?
Are you excited by the opportunity to take a leadership role in an innovative new technology start-up that is driving flexible working and diversity into global customers?
Join an innovative start up in the HR/Recruitment space
We are a fast-growing HR/Recruitment tech company with a head office based in Exeter, Devon and a team who work from various locations across the UK. We recently launched The Role Mapper, an innovative job design platform that helps organisations to design and scale flexible and inclusive job descriptions that increase the diversity and quality of candidate applications.
Play a critical role in our growth
As Head of Client Services, you will be responsible for managing and delivering Role Mapper solutions and building trusted relationships with our growing global customer base. Reporting directly into the CEO you will play a leadership role in building the team, developing operational processes and taking us to the next level of growth.
Specifically, in this role you will be responsible for:
- The design and delivery of the Role Mapper solution across our global customers
- Building, leading, training and motivating a team to ensure a great onboarding experience and easy user adoption of the Role Mapper platform
- Managing contractual and strategic relationships with customers, building and maintaining relationships to facilitate customer retention and further growth
- Designing and refining our service delivery blueprint, with a focus on excellent customer experience and continuous improvement
- Playing a critical role in the growth of our business, representing the voice of the customer as a member of the leadership team
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have leadership experience in an HR/Recruitment tech or tech-enabled staffing environment
- Have demonstrable experience in client management, meeting and exceeding client requirements in the delivery of a complex solutions
- Be well versed in change management principles
- Be process focused with a strong analytical and data-driven mindset that translates into leadership skills and action
- Thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing working environment and delivering to deadlines
- Be excited about joining an early stage business and being part of its future growth
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, the following flexible working options are available:
- Part-time reduced hours in the day or week (4 days a week) Full-time flexible hours in the day
- Working from home
- We would consider applications from candidates seeking a 3 day a week part-time position, this would be working in a job share so only feasibly if we can find the right job share match for you
- For us, flexibility goes both ways – some of our customers are based in the US and Asia Pac so flexibility to accommodate occasional early mornings or evenings will be required
Dependent on experience + shares
Our offices are in Exeter. For the right person, we are very open to someone working from home or from another remote location but we will want to know that you are happy to join us from time to time in the office to work together as a team (accommodation can be discussed).
There will be some travel required with this role but this is generally planned in advance.
To apply for this role or to discuss this role further please contact firstname.lastname@example.org