This is a chance to join a stable and growing business, with a supportive and collaborative culture who have exciting times ahead. You will play a key role in how the organisation evolves over the coming years.
- You have a relevant accountancy qualification (ACA. ACCA, CIMA) and have progressed to FC level.
- You have financial management experience within an organisation with multiple entities and income streams.
- You are ambitious and ready to step to CFO level within the next 12 – 18 months.
- You have experience of managing a team of committed professionals and have the interpersonal skills required to get the best out of your team in a dynamic atmosphere.
- You have experience of the M&A process including due diligence.
This is an opportunity for real career progression within a business that is not only successful and ambitious, but also has a positive and synergetic team.
Flexibility: Full time with ability to work from home 1-2 days per week
Salary: £80,000 – £100,000
Recruiter contact: Jennifer Brooks