The responsibilities are broad based, covering company and fund accounting, compliance, operations and project work. This is a hybrid role with 2 days per week within the office in Chelsea.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Bookkeeping and preparation of quarterly accounts for the group of trusts and limited companies (within Quickbooks)
- Quarterly review of financials for the UK investment advisory business – working with external accountants.
- Preparation of monthly budgets and forecasts.
- Update monthly net asset value consolidation across the group of companies and structures.
- Annual preparation of unaudited financial statements.
- Review of annual audited financial statements.
- Oversight of the annual audit process.
- Trust administration.
- Quarterly and ad hoc FCA submissions.
- You are a qualified accountant with a minimum of 10 years' experience within financial services.
- Your numerical ability and attention to detail are excellent.
- You have knowledge of find accounting.
- You have a passion for working in a small, dynamic business, are happy being hands on and work well as part of a team.
Flexibility: 3 days per week with 2 days per week office-based.
Location: London / Remote
Salary: £80,000 – £90,000 FTE
Account Manager: Jennifer Brooks