Ref: JN -072019-3125
Are you a qualified accountant with experience in logistics, productions and stock control?
This privately owned beauty company is in the process of moving to an eco building in line with its ethical beliefs and to fulfil the increasing demands of the business. The office is wind powered and uses sustainable and eco friendly materials.
What makes this business extremely exciting is that it is in a phase of rapid growth and over the next three years the target is to more than double sales.
Would you like to play a vital role in this period of rapid growth?
Would you like to be part of the driving force behind the change and development inside the business?
What you’d be required to do:
- Manage the finance with a view to logistics, production, stock and unit costs
- Financial reporting and implementing new systems throughout the team
- Budgeting, reporting processes and data analysis
- Production planning and raw material purchasing
- Analysis of customer and channel profitability
- MI and reporting
- Internet customer acquisition
- Drive actionable insight from data and influence and work with the broader team
- Extracting and analysing data
- Communicate analysis to the leadership team and the broader business
One of the many perks is a hefty discount on products!
Flexibility: 3 days a week, office based.
Salary: circa £55,000 – £60,000 FTE
Recruiter contact: Caroline Doherty