Working with the support of an HR Administrator and reporting directly into the Senior Leadership Team, the Director of People and Culture will be responsible for leading both the strategic development and ongoing execution of all aspects of the people and culture operations within this fast-paced specialist retail organisation.
This will include setting the course for the continued building of a winning and inclusive culture; creating programs and events that engage and inspire employees in a meaningful way; and leading human resource operations and key functions including compensation and benefits, training and development, talent acquisition and management, employee communications, employee relations, organisational design, onboarding and orientation and performance management.
You will also serve as brand ambassador for the organisation to both employees and prospective candidates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on HR leader with a passion for engaging employees cross-functionally to make a significant impact on an established, growing brand.
- You are a CIPD qualified HR professional, ideally with international experience.
- You are bilingual – fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Your experience includes working within a scale up / high growth environment.
- You are comfortable with the operational as well as the strategic elements of the role.
- Your commercial acumen ensures that you see HR as adding value and providing return on investment.
- You are happy to travel internationally in support of the team.
Flexibility: 4 days per week remote, with planned international travel and quarterly executive meetings.
Location: Home / Planned international travel
Salary: circa £85,000 FTE plus non-contractual annual bonus
Account Manager: Jennifer Brooks