Previous experience working within a IT/Tech business is essential as you will be dealing with quite complicated IT terminology and concepts.
To really get the most out of this role and add value you will have:
- The talent to craft creative, on-brand, flawless copy
- The empathy to create copy that appeals to radically different audiences
- The brain to understand complex ideas and technology and distil them into clear copy that advances understanding / changes behavior / drives action
- The flexibility to adapt your copy across forms; whether it’s a social media post, a sales presentation, a print flyer, an email, a landing page or an app (and back again)
- The strategic ability to quickly understand a wide range of topics and proactively undertake research to generate insights about them
- The creativity and flexibility to do whatever is needed to reach a target audience
- The confidence and composure to support the senior team in client meetings and workshops
- Basic design (read: Photoshop/Illustrator and PowerPoint) is essential, as you’ll often need to sketch things up yourself for a quick turnaround
This role is remote but when able, team meeting will be held twice a month. A great role and a unique opportunity to join a successful and growing company on the next part of its journey. This organisation really embraces flexiblity in its true form and is considered to be truly family friendly in its approach.
Flexibility: Minimum of 3 days a week, this can be spread over 5 days. Open to full time.
Salary: £35-£40K FTE
Recruiter contact: Caroline Doherty