Their business is going from strength to strength and the marketing team is at the heart of this. They are looking to recruit an experienced Content Strategist who can drive and deliver their content strategy – delving into the wealth of information available and turning it into compelling stories that can be distilled across their marketing channels, engaging their audience and strengthening their brand.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and with the support of a Content Manager your specific responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing the content strategy in line with the overall marketing strategy.
- Managing and running an expert-led content engine – sourcing interviewees, running interviews, writing and editing (across multiple content formats)
- Briefing and managing a pool of freelance writers and content producers
- Working with the Community Marketing Manager to help build and grow the community
- Working collaboratively with the Digital Lead to turn great content into effective and engaging campaigns that build pipeline and support the commercial team
- Coordinating market research and producing thought-provoking content from the data
- Working closely with the commercial team to stay on top of industry insights and develop ongoing thought leadership content
- Planning and overseeing creation and implementation of a series of online (soon to include offline) events from lively roundtables through to webinars and panels
The ideal candidate should be curious, collaborative, highly organised, have commercial acumen, and journalist instinct. You will also ideally have a strong background in B2B technology and a desire to be part of a dynamic team where you can make a real difference.
- Proven B2B experience in an in-house marketing or agency environment.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills – we are looking for someone who loves writing.
- Strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills.
- A track record of drawing on several strands of disparate information to develop impactful stories and ideas.
- Proven experience of turning those brilliant stories and ideas into extraordinary campaigns and planning, project managing and delivering them against agreed, measurable milestones.
- Can think strategically while often working tactically and vice versa.
- Proven record of telling stories across multiple digital and offline channels.
Flexibility: 4 or 5 days per week
Location: Mainly working from home with occasional meetings in Central London office (2 – 4 days per month)
Salary: circa £55,000 FTE
Account Manager: Jennifer Brooks