Business Process Manager
Part Time – 25 hours
£30,000 – £35,000 (FTE)
This opening provides an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Business Process Manager. We require you to evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor and control business processes.
As process manager you work to ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with Trooli's strategic goals. You will be required to work collaboratively across all departments of the organisation to help improve the management of a business process.
You will also need to focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability, and assist Trooli to meet its business objectives and goals.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Custodian of all business processes for the business
- Evaluate existing business processes to meet business objectives
- Create documentation to outline processes
- Keep business process library up to date
- Using analytical skills, suggest and implement process improvements
- Deliver process changes as a result of strategic changes made
- Manage process improvement teams to implement process improvements
- Monitor and conduct ongoing analysis to ensure processes are continually meeting business objectives
- Update department procedures and policies where applicable
- A minimum of two years' experience in business process management, or related business disciplines
- A degree would be advantageous
Your Skills and Personal Attributes:
- An exceptional communicator who can build relationships with ease
- A responsive decision maker, willing to make judgement calls and difficult decisions
- Ability to collaborate with vendors and employees
- A proactive attitude and willingness to adapt to the requirements of a fast-growing organisation
- Ability to influence at all work levels
- Role models personal integrity which has proven to inspire and gain commitment from a loyal team
Your Personal Benefits:
- Flexible working will be considered
- 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- Friendly working environment
- Company laptop
- Company sick pay after one-year employment
- COVID secure environment
- Integrity: be transparent and honest with our customers and with each other.
- Passion: be excited about what we do.
- Develop: invest in each individual
- Continual improvement: work smarter, not harder
- Proactive: take responsibility
If you are interested and would like more information please send your CV to email@example.com