Ref: JN -032020-3207
Our client is a Strategy Consultancy advising on solutions for Capital Markets firms. They are a small, rapidly growing business who are looking to recruit a Business Development specialist to further expand their business and take it to the next level.
This is an exciting and truly flexible opportunity for a proven Business Development professional to play a key role in an innovative and successful business at a key stage in its development.
As part of a small, agile team your responsibilities will include:
- Generate leads through outbound prospecting.
- Identify and drive new opportunities through warm and cold approaches.
- Secure meetings with engaged, relevant prospects for partners to attend.
- Support the development and generation of content to enable the business to reach a wider audience.
- Attend networking events to build the profile of the business, ensuring that all leads are followed up.
- Build and develop relationships with clients and partners to ensure the long term growth of the business.
- You are a Business Development Professional with a proven track record of success.
- Ideally you have a background in Capital Markets and an understanding of how the post trade environment works.
- You are comfortable approaching and building relationships with C-Suite executives within Tier 2 & 3 Investment Banks.
- You enjoy working autonomously as well as being part of a team and will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Flexibility: 16 hours per week, mainly remote working with some team meetings in Central London
Salary: up to £50,000 FTE or equivalent day rate
Recruiter contact: Jennifer Brooks