Ref: JN -012020-3198
Please apply directly to: email@example.com
Do you have experience of working with hiring managers to develop recruitment screening frameworks and improve assessment questions and techniques ?
Are you interested in working with a new and exciting start-up in the world of recruitment technology and diversity & inclusion?
We are a well-funded, fast growing HR Tech company based in Exeter, Devon. We have recently launched The Role Mapper, an innovative job design platform that helps organisations to design and scale flexible and inclusive job descriptions that increase the diversity and quality of candidate applications.
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Assessment Consultant to join our team and work with our clients to create leading practice, inclusive recruitment screening and assessment frameworks. Using your experience of building assessment processes and our Role Mapper platform, you will be responsible for working with hiring managers to develop inclusive interview frameworks for each role and building out their global capability and skills bank within our Role Mapper platform.
As a Talent Assessment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Working with key stakeholders to consolidate existing skills, competency and behavioural frameworks
- Partnering with hiring managers to develop role specific competency, skills and behavioural interview guides
- Educating and coaching hiring managers on the implementation of an inclusive interview and assessment processes
- Working with our technical implementation team to build out our customers’ interview question bank
To be successful in this role, you will :
- Extensive experience of creating behavioural interview questions for recruitment screening and assessment
- An understanding of (ideally experience in) creating competency frameworks
- Have an interest in or passion for creating inclusive assessment processes
- Be comfortable with (and be good) at facilitating and influencing managers – challenging assumptions and perceptions
- Have good written and verbal communication skills with a real attention to detail
- Self-directed, with a proven ability to work autonomously and deliver a high standard and volume of work
- Be enthusiastic about learning new techniques and getting quickly up to speed to become a process expert
- Thrive on a fast-paced working environment and delivering to deadlines
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, the following flexible working options are available:
- Part-time reduced hours in the day or week (min 3 days a week commitment)
- Full-time flexible hours in the day
- Working from home
- Some of our customers are based in the US so flexibility to accommodate occasional early evening may be required
- An option to work just US hours (2pm-10pm) is also available
£30,000 – £35,000 + Benefits dependent on experience
This role is a permanent vacancy to be based in our Exeter offices, but home working is available if you have an appropriate work environment where customer conversations can be held uninterrupted.
To apply for this role, please email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org