Ref: JN -082019-3135
Are you entirely self sufficient?
Do you have a self starter attitude?
Are you proactive, reliable and flexible?
This fast growing global award-winning B2B media and events business, has an enviable portfolio of in two core markets: financial services and technology.
They pride themselves on their entrepreneurial culture, laser-like focus on customers and they constantly adapt to the ever-changing digital information marketplace.
This Account Director role requires someone that is willing to take responsibility and needs very limited management.
Would you appreciate the opportunity to impart ideas to help scale an evolving business?
Does the above sound like you?
What your role entails:
- Keeping clients happy when they are being challenged
- Help clients to understand the benefits of the challenges
- Understanding nuance and how to deflect situations
- Writing nuanced emails
- Understanding B2B Companies strategy
- Understanding SEO
- Using Google ads and LinkedIn
- Executing and delivering on client’s strategy and campaigns
- Working with Head of Planning and Head of Technical
- Putting together campaign strategies
- Writing content
With a vast list of benefits such as Gym Memberships, Season Ticket Loans and much more, they also offer a vast selection of training and development.
Not only that, they also seek to develop a work environment where they treat everyone fairly and in a consistent way and promote a culture of respect and dignity.
This is initially a 4 month contract and will then be reviewed for a perm role.
Flexibility: 4 days a week, office based on a Monday otherwise flexible
Location: Central London
Salary: circa £50,000 FTE or a day rate (for first 4 months)
Recruiter contact: Caroline Doherty