Ref: JN -102018-2864
Are you working for a London based PR firm and looking to relocate to Northern Ireland?
Our client is an international communications and public relations practice, they are looking for candidates with a passion for communications and a creative mind. This is a fast-paced, supportive and fun environment.
Due to further growth, they are looking for creative, ambitious and experienced Senior Communications professionals to work across consumer and corporate clients.
You will need to be a successful and highly motivated PR practitioner with agency experience, looking to further your career by working for a company that is committed to delivering high quality, professional work that truly challenges and transforms business, brands, organisations and individuals.
Working as a key member of a dynamic and collaborative team, it’s essential you have a real understanding and passion for communications and proven abilities in client, team and campaign management.
Confident, committed and focused, you’ll use your creativity, excellent writing abilities, brilliant digital and social media skills and exceptional organisational skills to lead teams and deliver award-winning client campaigns.
They are looking for:
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated team player with experience of managing people and leading teams and accounts while remaining calm under pressure.
- A proven ability to build excellent client relationships, operate at a senior level and take the lead on an account.
- Exceptional project management, planning and organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and teams.
- Strong media relations across both traditional and digital platforms is essential.
- Experience in digital media, social media, idea generation, content creation, media and brand partnerships.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills with an eye for detail.
- Budgeting and financial management experience is necessary.
- Ability to source and secure new business.
- CIPR membership is desirable.
Most importantly you’re a team player, passionate about your work with a strong can-do attitude.
Flexibility: Flexible working available
Salary: circa £40K plus benefits package
Recruiter contact: Linda Baldwin