How do I register with Capability Jane?
What kind of roles does Capability Jane recruit for?
Capability Jane Recruitment specialises in sourcing high calibre, part time and flexible candidates, predominantly at management level, including:
- CFO’s, Finance Directors, Finance Controllers and Senior Accountants
- HR & Recruitment professionals
- Marketing & PR Directors and Managers
- Sales/Business Development & Client Relationship Management
- Operations & Business Management
- Legal and Compliance professionals
- Project & Programme Managers
- In fact, almost any management/executive role if it offers genuine flexibility.
Our Recruitment Services are focused on roles offering flexible working; we source with permanent, fixed term contract, interim, job share and non-executive roles.
Do I need a CV to register with Capability Jane?
You can still register with Capability Jane and access our portal and webinars without a CV, to help you in your career change or return to work. However, you will not be registered as an active job seeker and we will not be able to match you to any roles that you may be suited to. You can always return when you are ready to start applying for jobs and upload your CV so we can help you take the first steps in finding a new role.
Do I need to upload a CV to apply for a role?
What if I see a role I am interested in on the site or email?
How does the Capability Jane recruitment process work?
As a candidate this is the Capability Jane process that you can expect.
- Register and upload your CV.
- Apply for a role online.
- We review all applications.
- Shortlisted candidates contacted by a member of the team for initial telephone interview.
- Non-shortlisted candidates will be informed by email.
- Client interviews arranged.
- Interview process takes place.
- If successful an offer will be made.
- On acceptance start date confirmed.
- If at any stage you are unsuccessful you will be advised.
We will never send a CV to a client until we have had a telephone interview with you to discuss the role in more detail.
Most of our roles attract many high quality applications but rest assured we will take care to review your details and let you know if you have been shortlisted for an initial telephone interview with us.
How can I see what roles I have applied for?
How do I upload a new CV or edit my details?
To upload a new CV, log back into the portal. Click View/Edit My Profile or View CV and click Add New CV.
We strongly recommend uploading CV’s in Microsoft Word format. Please keep your CV simple, avoiding complicated formatting and photos etc.
My CV will not load, what might be the issue?
We strongly recommend uploading CV’s in Microsoft Word format. Remove any photos from the document and any complex formatting / borders etc.
Keep your CV simple and easy to read. Check the file name to make sure it isn’t too long and doesn’t contain any special characters.
I'm returning to work after a career break and need some advice on my CV - can Capability Jane help?
We partner with CV experts, City CV, and we run regular webinars together to help you create a better CV. Please click here to view their website. Please do mention Capability Jane when getting in touch.
What additional support can Capability Jane offer?
Capability Jane is extremely active on Social Media. We recommend you follow us and our team on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter as we create and share relevant content daily on these channels. Our regular webinars featuring industry experts are specifically designed to support candidates in their career development with topics.
How do you process my data?
We are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone using our service and the information we collect from you. We are a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers and as such we must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller. We will not forward your personal details to a client without your prior consent.
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal or sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer, Sandra Plunkett, email@example.com
How do I delete my account?